Easy Spinach Soufflé Recipe: This Really Is the Easiest Spinach Soufflé Recipe Ever by 30Seconds Food
Google all you want, but you won't find an easier spinach soufflé recipe than this one. Get ready for the compliments.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6
- 2 boxes (10 ounces each) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 box (8 ounces) cream cheese, cut into cubes
- 1 1/2 cups grated Monterey Jack cheese
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
Here's how to make it:
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl. Mix well. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Pour into a round 1.5 quart baking dish that's been sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven until edges are light brown, about 40 minutes.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
1.5-Quart Round Baking Dishes $10 & Up
Nonstick Cooking Spray $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.