Best Cheesy Artichoke Dip Recipe: This Easy Baked Parmesan Artichoke Dip Recipe Is Crazy Good by Donna John
Craving artichoke dip? Aren't we all! But why go out for it when you can make this easy, classic artichoke dip recipe at home? Parmesan and artichokes are the stars of the show, with a minimal supporting cast.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 can (14 ounces) artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- dash of hot sauce (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Mix all ingredients together, breaking up the artichoke hearts as you stir. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Pour into a shallow baking dish.
- Bake in a preheated 325-degree F oven until light brown, about 25 minutes. Serve with tortilla chips.
Variation: To make spinach artichoke dip, add half a 10-ounce box of chopped spinach that's been thawed and squeezed dry.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Baking Dishes $8 & Up
Artichoke Hearts $3 & Up
Mayonnaise $3 & Up
Parmesan Cheese $3 & Up
Dijon Mustard $2 & Up
Hot Sauce $2 & Up
Lemon Juice $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.