This 20-Minute Ground Beef Cheeseburger Macaroni Recipe Will Make You Toss the Box by 30Seconds Food
You know what chili mac box we're talking about. Not knocking it, but if you can make this easy homemade chili mac recipe almost as fast, why do you need help from a box? Think about it.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 2 cups water
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 can (15 ounces) tomato sauce
- 8 ounces elbow macaroni
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- fresh chopped parsley, for garnish
Here's how to make it:
- Cook the ground beef along with the onion, garlic, chili powder and cumin in a skillet until meat is browned. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Add the water, brown sugar and tomato sauce. Stir to combine. Add the pasta, stir, cover and cook until pasta is tender, about 10 minutes.
- When pasta is tender, stir in 1 cup of the cheese until melted. Top with the remaining cheese and cover until melted. Garnish with the parsley before serving.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Hamburger Helper $2 & Up
Elbow Macaroni $1 & Up
Chili Powder $2 & Up
Ground Cumin $2 & Up
Tomato Sauce $2 & Up
Brown Sugar $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.