This Oven-baked Salmon in a Creamy Lemon Butter Sauce Recipe Will Make You a Weekday Gourmet by 30Seconds Food
- 4 skinless salmon fillets
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped flat-leaf parsley
Here's how to make it:
- To make the sauce, melt the butter in a sauce pot. Add the garlic and cook 30 seconds. Add the wine and cook about 2 minutes. Pour in the cream and mustard. Cook about 2 minutes more. Turn off the heat and add the lemon juice and chopped parsley.
- Season the salmon fillets with salt and pepper. Put the fillets into a greased baking dish. Pour the sauce around the fillets. Bake in a preheated 425-degree F oven for about 10 minutes or until fish is cooked through.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Baking Dishes $8 & Up
Dijon Mustard $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.