Creamy Lemon Butter Baked Salmon Recipe: Tastes Like Gourmet in 20 Minutes by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 4 skinless salmon fillets
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped flat-leaf parsley
Here's how to make it:
- To make the sauce, melt the butter in a sauce pot. Add the garlic and cook 30 seconds. Add the wine and cook about 2 minutes. Pour in the cream and mustard. Cook about 2 minutes more. Turn off the heat and add the lemon juice and chopped parsley.
- Season the salmon fillets with salt and pepper. Put the fillets into a greased baking dish. Pour the sauce around the fillets. Bake in a preheated 425-degree F oven for about 10 minutes or until fish is cooked through.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Baking Dishes $8 & Up
Dijon Mustard $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.