No-Bake Oreo Pie Recipe: This Easy Icebox Pie Recipe Celebrates That Cookie We All Crave by 30Seconds Food
Light, fluffy and packed with that cookie we all love, this easy no-bake Oreo pie recipe is sure to please that sweet tooth. This basic recipe could be used with a different pie crust and cookie. Get creative!
- 1 Oreo ready made pie crust
- 1 box (8 ounces) cream cheese
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 cups non-dairy whipped topping
- 10 Oreo cookies, chopped
Here's how to make it:
- Beat together the cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth.
- Fold in the whipped topping.
- Fold in the chopped cookies.
- Spoon the filling into the pie crust. Refrigerate about 1 hour before serving.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Oreo as The Main Ingredient for Magical Desserts: Oreo Desserts that You Can Even Make for Special Occasions $13
Oreo Pie Crust $3 & Up
Oreo Cookies $3 & Up
Powdered Sugar $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.