Easy No-Bake Oreo Pie Recipe Has 5 Ingredients & Celebrates That Cookie We Crave by 30Seconds Food
Light, fluffy and packed with that cookie we all love, this easy no-bake Oreo pie recipe is sure to please that sweet tooth. This basic recipe could be used with a different pie crust and cookie. Get creative!
While you can mix the pie up in five minutes, do allow time for it to chill at least one hour. It's worth the wait!
Prep Time: 5 minutes plus 1 hour to chill
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 6 minutes
Servings: Makes 1 pie
- 1 Oreo ready made pie crust
- 1 box (8 ounces) cream cheese
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 cups non-dairy whipped topping
- 10 Oreo cookies, chopped
Here's how to make it:
- Beat together the cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth.
- Fold in the whipped topping.
- Fold in the chopped cookies.
- Spoon the filling into the pie crust. Refrigerate about 1 hour before serving.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Oreo as The Main Ingredient for Magical Desserts: Oreo Desserts that You Can Even Make for Special Occasions $13
Oreo Pie Crust $3 & Up
Oreo Cookies $3 & Up
Powdered Sugar $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.