Creamy & Cheesy Tuna Noodle Casserole Recipe With Potato Chip Topping by Donna John
Never a fan of tuna casseroles, a jalapeno tuna casserole recipe did catch my eye because of all the cans of tuna in my pantry. After a few adjustments and a little tweaking, this tuna casserole recipe got a thumbs up.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 6 ounces cavatappi, rotini, penne or your favorite pasta shape, cooked according to package directions for al dente
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 1 jalapeno pepper, chopped
- 1 - 2 cans water-packed tuna, drained well
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the soup, sour cream, milk, peas, jalapeno, tuna and cheese in a large bowl. Mix well and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Stir in the pasta. Mix well.
- Pour into a 13x9-inch baking dish.
- Combine the crushed potato chips and cheese.
- Sprinkle the topping over the top of the casserole.
- Cover the casserole with foil. Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 20 minutes. Uncover and bake about 10 minutes more. Serve.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
13x9-inch Baking Pans $8 & Up
Jalapeno Potato Chips $3 & Up
Potato Chips $3 & Up
Cream of Celery Soup $2 & Up
Cavatappi Pasta $2 & Up
Rotini Pasta $1 & Up
Penne Pasta $1 & Up
Tuna $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.