Crispy Chicken Wings Recipe: The Secret to the Crispiest Chicken Wings by Donna John
Parboiling chicken wings before baking them did not sound right to me. But after trying it, the results proved me wrong.
Prep Time: 0 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- chicken wings
Here's how to do it:
- Bring a pot of salted water to boil. Add the chicken wings, reduce heat and simmer for 7 minutes. Drain.
- Put the chicken wings on paper towels and allow to sit a few minutes to absorb the water and dry the skin.
- Transfer the chicken wings to a sheet pan.
- Bake in a preheated 450-degree F oven for about 20 to 25 minutes. Turn them over and continue to bake until crisp and golden, about 7 to 10 more minutes. (This will depend on the size of your wings. Do not overcook.)
- If adding sauce, put the wings into a bowl and pour the sauce over the wings. Toss to coat.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Baking Sheets $7 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.