Brownie Batter Dip Recipe: This Rich Chocolate Dip Tastes Like Your Favorite Brownie Recipe by 30Seconds Food
Do you make a batch of brownies just so you can lick the bowl? We relate, but now you can make this brownie batter dip recipe instead. If you want all sweet, serve with cookies. If salty is your thing, grab the pretzels.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- animal crackers, cookies, pretzels, shortbread cookies, etc., for dipping
Here's how to make it:
- Combine all the ingredients until smooth.
- Put into a serving bowl. Garnish with chopped chocolate, if desired. Serve.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Animal Crackers $3 & Up
Pretzels $3 & Up
Cookies $3 & Up
Powdered Sugar $2 & Up
Cocoa Powder $2 & Up
Vanilla Extract $4 & Up
Brown Sugar $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.