This Easy Boiled Herbed Potatoes Recipe Is Simplicity At Its Finest by 30Seconds Food
Simple. Delicious. What more do you want from a potato recipe? You can customize the herbs in this easy potato recipe to fit your family's taste.
- 1 - 1 1/2 pounds small red or white potatoes
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons chopped flat-leaf Italian parsley
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped chives
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
Here's how to make them:
- Boil the potatoes until tender, about 20 minutes. Drain and return to pot.
- Add the butter and herbs. Toss to coat the potatoes and melt the butter. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Vegetable Brushes $5 & Up
Potato Mashers $5 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.