Creamy Sopapilla Cheesecake Recipe: This Easy Cinnamon Cheesecake Recipe Will Blow Your Mind by Donna John
A sopapilla is a fried pastry covered in cinnamon and traditionally dipped in honey. Here's a twist on the classic dessert. This easy sopapilla cheesecake recipe is creamy, sweet and a luscious ending to dinner – or served with coffee or tea.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 2 cans (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups sugar (divided)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- honey, for serving (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Coat a 13x9-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray. Unroll one can of crescent rolls and press them into the bottom of the pan.
- Combine the cream cheese, 1 cup of the sugar and vanilla in a bowl. Mix until well combined. Spread over the crescent rolls.
- Unroll the other can of crescent rolls. Press the perforations together to create the top crust. Place it over the cream cheese.
- Pour the melted butter over the top of the cheesecake to cover completely.
- Combine the remaining 1/2 cup sugar and cinnamon. Sprinkle it over the cheesecake.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 25 minutes, or until crust is lightly browned. Remove and allow to cool before placing it in the refrigerator to chill completely. Serve with honey, if desired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
13x9-inch Baking Pans $7 & Up
Nonstick Cooking Spray $3 & Up
Granulated Sugar $3 & Up
Ground Cinnamon $3 & Up
Vanilla Extract $4 & Up
Honey $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.