This Frozen Hot Chocolate Recipe Is a Cool & Creative Way to Enjoy Hot Chocolate All Year by Gwen Johnson
Frozen hot chocolate just doesn't sound right, but boy is it. This sweet and creamy frozen hot chocolate recipe will satisfy any chocolate lover. This recipe can easily be doubled.
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 6 tablespoons hot chocolate mix
- 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups ice
- 1/2 cup milk
Here's how to make it:
- Put the chocolate chips, sugar and hot chocolate mix into a double boiler or in a bowl set over another pot of boiling water. Stir constantly until the chocolate chips start to melt.
- Add the evaporated milk and stir until chocolate chips are almost melted. Remove from heat and continue to stir until completely melted. Add the vanilla. Cool the mixture for about 15 minutes.
- Put the chocolate into a blender along with the ice and 1/2 cup milk. Blend until smooth. Pour into glasses and top with whipped cream. Serve with a straw.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Double Boilers $12 & Up
Blenders $20 & Up
Chocolate Chips $3 & Up
Evaporated Milk $2 & Up
Vanilla Extract $4 & Up
Hot Chocolate Mix $3 & Up
Granulated Sugar $3 & Up
Straws $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.