DIY Hot Chocolate Bombs Recipe: This Is the Easiest Hot Chocolate Bomb Recipe You'll Find by 30Seconds Food
Hot chocolate bombs were all the rage this holiday season – and the trend hasn't slowed down. Make this easy DIY hot chocolate bomb recipe for Valentine's Day, birthdays or for a new mom, friends, family, coworkers or your kids. And just because works, too.
Prep Time: 45 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
- chocolate chips
- hot chocolate mix
- optional fillings: mini marshmallows, sprinkles, crushed candy bars, toffee bits, cinnamon, crushed peppermint candies, etc.
- hot chocolate bomb mold
Here's how to make it:
- Melt the chocolate either in the microwave or in a double boiler.
- Spoon the melted chocolate into the molds. Cover the entire inside of the molds with chocolate. Refrigerate for about 30 minutes to set.
- Carefully (very carefully!) remove the chocolate from the molds.
- Pour hot chocolate mix into half of the chocolate molds. Fill them about three-fourths full. Add desired fillings.
- Heat a plate in the microwave. Put the rim of one half of an empty chocolate mold on the plate to melt the edge. This happens very quickly. Remove and attach to a filled half to complete the chocolate bomb. Refrigerate again to set.
- If desired, decorate the outside of the chocolate bombs.
- To serve, drop the hot chocolate bomb into a mug of hot milk. Watch the magic!
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Hot Chocolate Bomb Molds $10 & Up
Chocolate Chips $3 & Up
Mini Marshmallows $2 & Up
Hot Chocolate Mix $3 & Up
Toffee Bits $3 & Up
Sprinkles $3 & Up
Candy Bars $3 & Up
Peppermint Candies $3 & Up
Ground Cinnamon $2 & Up
Double Boilers $12 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.