4-Ingredient Gnocchi Recipe With Pesto: A Ghoulishly Green 20-Minute Dinner Recipe for Halloween by 30Seconds Food
We have guacamole "brain" dip, so why not add a ghoulish Halloween dinner, too? Gnocchi (potato dumplings) is a filling, hearty, budget-friendly meal that's ready fast, leaving more time for trick-or-treating. This easy gnocchi with creamy pesto sauce recipe is a creative way to use leftover broccoli.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Servings: 4 to 5
- 16 ounces gnocchi, cooked according to package directions
- 2 cups steamed broccoli florets
- 1/3 cup jarred pesto or homemade pesto
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- freshly grated Parmesan cheese, for serving
Here's how to make it:
- In a large pot, combine the pesto and cream. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and cook, stirring constantly, about 3-4 minutes, or until slightly thickened.
- Add the gnocchi and broccoli. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Stir gently until combined. Serve with Parmesan cheese.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.