Winter Comfort Food Recipes: 15 Best Cold-Weather Recipes Guaranteed to Warm You Up by 30Seconds Food
If winter has you chilled to the bone, you need a meal that's like a big, warm hug from your grandma. Here are 15 of the best cold-weather comfort food recipes, guaranteed to warm you!
1. Hungarian Stew: Goulash is a rich meat stew seasoned with paprika that originated in Hungary. It's a comfort food perfect for those cold, winter nights.
2. Beef Stew: During the cooler months, there's nothing like a big bowl of hearty beef stew. Here's an easy beef stew recipe that's ready in less than 45 minutes.
3. Mexican Meatball Soup: Meatballs in a savory, spicy broth. You just can't go wrong!
4. Zuppa Toscana: This rustic Zuppa Toscana recipe is warm, satisfying and easy to make. You can still eat all the salad and breadsticks you want – at home.
5. Chili Mac: If you can make this easy chili mac recipe almost as fast, why do you need help from a box? Think about it.
6. Chile Con Carne: Thick, rich and flavorful, this easy chili con carne recipe hits the spot on cold winter days. Serve over rice or tortilla chips. All the spices really do create a party in your mouth. Ole!
7. Mexican Beef Taco Soup: Loaded with ground beef and beans, this easy Mexican beef taco soup recipe is a must for chilly winter nights. Let everyone customize their soup by putting out an array of toppings.
8. Jalapeno Popper Soup: Who doesn't love jalapeno poppers? This recipe takes those flavors and turns them into a thick, flavorful soup.
9. Wine-Braised Short Ribs: Short ribs braised in a red wine sauce are fall-off-the-bone deliciousness. Serve this easy short rib recipe with homemade mashed potatoes.
10. Shakshuka: It's quick. It's simple. And it works for breakfast, brunch, lunch or dinner (or a midnight snack).
11. Brunswick Stew: Brunswick stew is a Southern stew recipe made with a tomato and barbecue broth, beans, corn and meat. Serve with crusty bread.
12. Great-Grandma's Goulash: Who didn't grow up eating goulash for dinner? This easy ground beefgoulash recipe is ready in about 30 minutes and is a time-tested family pleaser.
13. Slow-cooker Black Bean Soup: This easy slow-cooked black bean and corn soup recipe takes minutes to prep, but tastes absolutely delicious!
14. Grandma's Chicken and Dumplings: If you're craving comfort food fast, you can have a pot of chicken and dumplings on the table inexpensively, in less than an hour. Seriously!
15. Rich Carrot and Tomato Beef Stew: No potatoes in this easy beef stew recipe. This rich, flavorful stew recipe can be made in a slow cooker or on the stovetop.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Soup of the Day $25
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.