Winter Comfort Food Recipes: 10 Best Cold-Weather Recipes Guaranteed to Warm You Up by 30Seconds Food
If winter has you chilled to the bone, you need a meal that's like a big, warm hug from your grandma. Here are 10 of the best cold-weather comfort food recipes, guaranteed to warm you!
1. Hungarian Stew: Goulash is a rich meat stew seasoned with paprika that originated in Hungary. It's a comfort food perfect for those cold, winter nights.
2. Beef Stew: During the cooler months, there's nothing like a big bowl of hearty beef stew. Here's an easy beef stew recipe that's ready in less than 45 minutes.
3. Mexican Meatball Soup: Meatballs in a savory, spicy broth. You just can't go wrong!
4. Zuppa Toscana: This rustic Zuppa Toscana recipe is warm, satisfying and easy to make. You can still eat all the salad and breadsticks you want – at home.
5. Chili Mac: If you can make this easy chili mac recipe almost as fast, why do you need help from a box? Think about it.
6. Chile Con Carne: Thick, rich and flavorful, this easy chili con carne recipe hits the spot on cold winter days. Serve over rice or tortilla chips. All the spices really do create a party in your mouth. Ole!
7. Mexican Beef Taco Soup: Loaded with ground beef and beans, this easy Mexican beef taco soup recipe is a must for chilly winter nights. Let everyone customize their soup by putting out an array of toppings.
8. Jalapeno Popper Soup: Who doesn't love jalapeno poppers? This recipe takes those flavors and turns them into a thick, flavorful soup.
10. Shakshuka: It's quick. It's simple. And it works for breakfast, brunch, lunch or dinner (or a midnight snack).
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Soup of the Day $25
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.