10 Exciting Main Dish Recipes You Have Got to Make in 2021 by 30Seconds Food
Chicken nuggets and spaghetti are fine, but this year break out and try some new recipes that may be out of your comfort zone. Buy a binder and some page protectors and print your finds out to start a new collection of recipes. Here are 10 to get you started:
1. Caramelized Black Pepper Chicken: Sweet, sticky, tangy with a little heat, this caramelized black pepper chicken recipe has it all. The one-pan recipe is incredibly easy and quick to prepare – you don't even brown the chicken.
2. Cod in Thai Coconut Green Curry Sauce: Delicate white fish floating in a sea of green coconut curry sauce is ready in about 30 minutes. Serve with noodles or rice and adjust the amount of curry paste to fit your taste. Any white fish would work well in this recipe.
3. Marinated Skirt Steak With White Corn, Pepper Relish and Spicy Soy: This easy skirt steak recipe from Chef Adrianne Calvo is topped with a sweet corn and pepper relish and then gets a spicy kick with an elevated soy sauce.
4. Duck Breasts With Cherry Sauce: Who wouldn't love to serve their family gourmet meals all the time? But who has the time? With this duck breast recipe, however, you can have gourmet on the table in under 20 minutes.
5. Creamy Tuscan Chicken With Spinach and Sun-dried Tomatoes: The creamy, rich sauce in this chicken recipe begs to be sopped up with bread or drizzled over pasta or rice. One taste is all you'll need to know this recipe will be a family favorite.
6. Oven-baked Garlic and Rosemary Pork Ribs: These easy, tender, flavorful ribs only take about an hour to go from oven to table – and they smell heavenly as they're cooking. Heavenly.
7. Vegetable Manicotti With Sherry Cream Sauce: Yes, this vegetable manicotti recipe takes a little time to make. But pour yourself a glass of wine and just do it, because after the first bite you'll know it was worth every minute.
8. Broken Chinese Pork Dumplings: This easy recipe packs quite a flavor punch – and really does taste like a pork dumpling exploded.
9. Molasses-Glazed Beef Tips First you get the sweet of the glaze, then the kick from the red pepper flakes. This molasses beef tips recipe is good enough for your Saturday night dinner parties and easy enough for those crazy Monday nights.
10. Quarantine Ramen: Homemade ramen during quarantine? Yes! And it's easily doable any night of the week.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.