10 Healthy Recipes That'll Help You With Your Resolution to Eat Better by 30Seconds Food
1. Beef Enchiladas: Two of these beef enchiladas have around 400 calories. Not bad. Just remember, the more toppings you add, the more calories.
2. Avocado Tuna Boats: Keep healthy eating simple by starting small. These avocado tuna boats are creamy without the calories.
3. Skinny Chimichangas: This easy baked chimichanga recipe is adapted from a Weight Watcher's recipe. So easy and delish.
4. Citrus-Glazed Salmon With Grilled Oranges: Grilled oranges may be your new obsession after you make this easy recipe. Most orange marmalades have only 49 calories per tablespoon.
5. Skillet Chicken Fajitas: Who says fajitas are only for the weekends? This easy chicken fajita skillet recipe is cooked on your stove top.
6. Ratatouille: Ratatouille will impress your family or guests, but is a snap to throw together. The healthy ratatouille recipe is perfect as a main dish or as a side dish.
7. Tilapia Milanese: Ellie Krieger's tilapia recipe is light, refreshing and healthy. Watch her make it.
8. 7-Minute Chicken: This easy chicken dish will be the fastest and healthiest recipe in your recipe box.
9. Turmeric Chicken With Creamy Spinach Coconut Sauce: The tender chicken drenched in this turmeric-heavy coconut sauce is subtle, yet bold. It's definitely a winner winner chicken dinner.
10. Imam Bayildi: Imam bayildi is a baked Turkish dish – though often seen on menus throughout Greece – consisting of eggplant, tomatoes, garlic, herbs and olive oil. Serve as a vegetarian meal or with a grilled chicken breast.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Healthy Cookbooks $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.