10 Healthy Recipes That'll Help You With Your Resolution to Eat Better by 30Seconds Food
Finding exciting and new healthy recipes is a must if one of your resolutions was to eat better and lose weight. Here are 10 that fit the bill to add to your healthy eating recipe list.
1. Beef Enchiladas: Two of these beef enchiladas have around 400 calories. Not bad. Just remember, the more toppings you add, the more calories.
2. Avocado Tuna Boats: Keep healthy eating simple by starting small. These avocado tuna boats are creamy without the calories.
3. Skinny Chimichangas: This easy baked chimichanga recipe is adapted from a Weight Watcher's recipe. So easy and delish.
4. Citrus-Glazed Salmon With Grilled Oranges: Grilled oranges may be your new obsession after you make this easy recipe. Most orange marmalades have only 49 calories per tablespoon.
5. Skillet Chicken Fajitas: Who says fajitas are only for the weekends? This easy chicken fajita skillet recipe is cooked on your stove top.
6. Ratatouille: Ratatouille will impress your family or guests, but is a snap to throw together. The healthy ratatouille recipe is perfect as a main dish or as a side dish.
7. Tilapia Milanese: Ellie Krieger's tilapia recipe is light, refreshing and healthy. Watch her make it.
8. 7-Minute Chicken: This easy chicken dish will be the fastest and healthiest recipe in your recipe box.
9. Turmeric Chicken With Creamy Spinach Coconut Sauce: The tender chicken drenched in this turmeric-heavy coconut sauce is subtle, yet bold. It's definitely a winner winner chicken dinner.
10. Imam Bayildi: Imam bayildi is a baked Turkish dish – though often seen on menus throughout Greece – consisting of eggplant, tomatoes, garlic, herbs and olive oil. Serve as a vegetarian meal or with a grilled chicken breast.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Healthy Cookbooks $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.