Sweet & Crunchy Cinnamon Caramel Chex Mix Recipe Is Ah-mazing by Donna John
Sweet, loaded with cinnamon and crunchy, this easy caramel cinnamon snack mix recipe is totally addictive. You won't be able to stop eating it.
Note: we may occasionally reference products based on a contributor’s personal opinion. But 30Seconds is not affiliated or in no way endorses or makes any warranties about specific products. However, 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 3 minutes
Cook Time: 7 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 4 1/2 cups Rice Chex cereal
- 4 1/2 cups Corn Chex cereal
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 stick butter
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 teaspoons ground cinnamon
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the cinnamon and sugar. Set aside. In a small pot, melt together the brown sugar, butter and corn syrup.
- Boil the mixture for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Put the cereal in a large bowl. Pour the caramel over the cereal and sprinkle in 3/4 of the cinnamon-sugar mixture. Mix well.
- Spread the mixture on a cookie sheet. Top with the remaining cinnamon-sugar mixture. Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for 5 minutes. Remove and cool before storing in an airtight container.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.