Chocolate-Covered Strawberry Spoons: No Sharing Allowed With This Easy One-Bite Dessert Recipe by 30Seconds Food
Thank goodness strawberries are available year 'round because these homemade chocolate-covered strawberries nestled on spoons are addictive. To add some holiday sparkle, dust with green sprinkles.
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons butter
- strawberries, washed and dried
- serving platter
Here's how to make them:
- Combine the sweetened condensed milk and chocolate chips in a saucepan. Heat on low, stirring constantly, until melted. Stir in butter until combined.
- To assemble, dip the spoon into the hot fudge and lay on a serving platter.
- Dip the strawberry in the fudge and lay on the spoon. Serve.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Serving Platters $10 & Up
Wooden Serving Boards $10 & Up
Spoons $5 & Up
Sweetened Condensed Milk $2 & Up
Chocolate Chips $3 & Up
Green Sprinkles $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.