Chocolate-Covered Strawberry Spoons: A Romantic One-Bite Dessert for Valentine's Day by 30Seconds Food
Thank goodness strawberries are available year 'round because these homemade chocolate-covered strawberries nestled on spoons are addictive. Make this easy chocolate-covered strawberry recipe for your special someone on Valentine's Day.
A simple chocolate sauce is made with sweetened condensed milk, chocolate chips and butter. A spoon is dipping into the sweet and creamy chocolate before getting topped with a fresh strawberry. Lay the spoons on a pretty platter. It is truly a sweet one-bite wonder that guests and your sweetheart will love.
You could also make this romantic dessert with raspberries, blueberries or even bananas or marshmallows. Make a variety and maybe feed them to that special person. Why not? Oh la la.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Servings: 8 to 10
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons butter
- strawberries, washed and dried
- serving platter
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the sweetened condensed milk and chocolate chips in a saucepan. Heat on low, stirring constantly, until melted. Stir in butter until combined.
- To assemble, dip the spoon into the hot fudge and lay on a serving platter.
- Dip the strawberry in the fudge and lay on the spoon.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.