Chocolate-Covered Strawberry Spoons: A Romantic One-Bite Dessert Recipe for Valentine's Day by 30Seconds Food
Thank goodness strawberries are available year 'round because these homemade chocolate-covered strawberries nestled on spoons are addictive. Make this easy chocolate-coved strawberry recipe for your special someone on Valentine's Day.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Servings: 8 to 10
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons butter
- strawberries, washed and dried
- serving platter
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the sweetened condensed milk and chocolate chips in a saucepan. Heat on low, stirring constantly, until melted. Stir in butter until combined.
- To assemble, dip the spoon into the hot fudge and lay on a serving platter.
- Dip the strawberry in the fudge and lay on the spoon.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Serving Platters $10 & Up
Wooden Serving Boards $10 & Up
Spoons $5 & Up
Sweetened Condensed Milk $2 & Up
Chocolate Chips $3 & Up
Green Sprinkles $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.