This Easy Chocolate Peppermint Mug Cake Recipe Is a Refreshing & Delicious Dessert for One by 30Seconds Food
With Christmas and other holiday gatherings being a lot smaller this year – and some spending it alone – here's a festive mug cake recipe for one. If you have a larger group, let everyone make their own (especially the kids). So easy and fun!
- 1/4 cup flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- dash of salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons chocolate chips
- crushed candy canes or peppermint candies
Here's how to make it:
- In a large coffee mug (at least 12 ounces), combine the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt. Mix well.
- Add the milk and oil. Stir to combine.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and crushed candy canes.
- Microwave for 90 seconds. Allow cake to rest for 2 minutes before topping with whipped cream or ice cream and additional crushed candy canes.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Large Coffee Mugs $6 & Up
Candy Canes $2 & Up
Peppermint Candies $3 & Up
Flour $2 & Up
Granulated Sugar $2 & Up
Baking Powder $2 & Up
Chocolate Chips $3 & Up
Cocoa Powder $3 & Up
Vegetable Oil $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.