Christmas Food Fun: How to Turn a Hamburger Into Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer by 30Seconds Food
Bring some holiday fun into every meal! A hamburger can transform into a fun Christmas reindeer with just a few ingredients. Why not?
- prepared hamburger, cheeseburger or sandwich
- pretzels twists
- white cheese or onion
- black olive
- grape or cherry tomato
- ketchup, mustard or mayonnaise (for the "glue")
Here's how to make it:
- Insert a pretzel twist into the bun for the antlers.
- Cut two small circles out of a piece of white cheese and add half a black olive for the eyes. You could also use a small round piece of onion. Attach with a dab or ketchup, mustard or mayonnaise.
- Attach half a cherry tomato for the nose. You may need to use a toothpick is the "glue" doesn't hold.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.