Easy Snowman Cupcakes Recipe: No Snow Needed With These Festive Christmas Cupcakes for the Holidays by 30Seconds Food
Invite these adorable snowmen to your Christmas party this year. Instead of freezing outside making a snowman, let the kids get creative in the kitchen. And then let them eat one of these fun desserts with a cup of hot cocoa.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 to 30 minutes
Total Time: 30 to 40 minutes
- 1 box cake mix, plus ingredients to make it
- 2 cans vanilla icing
- pretzel sticks
- mini chocolate chips
- chocolate chips or M&Ms
- gel cake decorating icing
Here's how to make them:
- Bake the cake according to package directions for cupcakes. Cool completely.
- With a cake decorating bag or using a spoon, pipe or mound the vanilla icing on the cooled cupcakes to create the snowman's body.
- Place a marshmallow on the top for the head.
- Add a pieces of pretzel rods for the nose and arms.
- Add mini chocolate chip eyes.
- Add regular chocolate chips or M&Ms for buttons.
- Draw a mouth with the gel decorating icing.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Cupcake Tins $6 & Up
Cake Decorating Bags $4 & Up
Cake Mix $1 & Up
Vanilla Frosting $2 & Up
Marshmallows $2 & Up
Mini Chocolate Chips $3 & Up
Chocolate Chips $3 & Up
Gel Cake Decorating Tube $4 & Up
Pretzel Sticks $3 & Up
M&Ms $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.