10-Minute Holiday Appetizers: This Easy Cranberry & Brie Fillo Shell Appetizer Recipe Looks & Tastes Like the Holidays by 30Seconds Food
Creamy brie mingles with tart cranberries to create this easy holiday appetizer recipe. The rosemary sprigs up the Christmas appeal by adding that touch of green.
- 2 boxes small fillo shells
- 8 ounces brie
- 1 cup whole berry cranberry sauce, canned or homemade (try this homemade cranberry sauce recipe)
- rosemary sprigs, for garnish (optional)
Here's how to make them:
- Put the fillo shells onto a baking sheet. Place about 1/2 a teaspoon of brie into each shell. Bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven for about 5 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and top with a spoonful of cranberry sauce. Garnish with the rosemary sprigs. Serve.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Appetizer Serving Trays $8 & Up
Cookie Sheets $6 & Up
Fillo Mini Shells $4 & Up
Whole Berry Cranberry Sauce $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.