10-Minute Baked Brie & Cranberry Appetizer Recipe Tastes Like Thanksgiving by 30Seconds Food
These baked brie appetizers are best served warm, but do hold up well on a holiday table. No one will be able to resist them!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 2 boxes small fillo shells
- 8 ounces brie
- 1 cup whole berry cranberry sauce, canned or homemade (try this homemade cranberry sauce recipe)
- rosemary sprigs, for garnish (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Put the fillo shells onto a baking sheet. Place about 1/2 a teaspoon of brie into each shell. Bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven for about 5 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and top with a spoonful of cranberry sauce. Garnish with the rosemary sprigs. Serve.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.