Chocolate-Covered Cherry Truffles Recipe: This Easy Chocolate Truffle Recipe Is a Fun Holiday Food Gift by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 20 minutes plus 2 hours to chill
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 2 hours and 25 minutes
- 8 ounces semisweet chocolate chips or dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon maraschino cherry juice or vanilla extract
- 1 jar maraschino cherries
- cocoa powder
Here's how to make it:
- Put the chocolate chips into a bowl. Set aside.
- Heat the milk in a pot until it just begins to boil. Pour it over the chocolate chips. Add the maraschino cherry juice or extract. Stir until melted and smooth. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Roll into balls, adding a cherry into the center of each and leaving the stem exposed, if desired. Roll in the cocoa powder.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Chocolate-Covered Cherries $5 & Up
Semisweet Chocolate Chips $3 & Up
Dark Chocolate Chips $3 & Up
Maraschino Cherries $3 & Up
Vanilla Extract $4 & Up
Cocoa Powder $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.