Chocolate-Covered Cherry Truffles Recipe: This Easy Chocolate Truffle Recipe Has a Surprise by 30Seconds Food
- 8 ounces semisweet chocolate chips or dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon maraschino cherry juice or vanilla extract
- 1 jar maraschino cherries
- cocoa powder
Here's how to make them:
- Put the chocolate chips into a bowl. Set aside.
- Heat the milk in a pot until it just begins to boil. Pour it over the chocolate chips. Add the maraschino cherry juice or extract. Stir until melted and smooth. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Roll into balls, adding a cherry into the center of each and leaving the stem exposed, if desired. Roll in the cocoa powder.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Chocolate-Covered Cherries $5 & Up
Semisweet Chocolate Chips $3 & Up
Dark Chocolate Chips $3 & Up
Maraschino Cherries $3 & Up
Vanilla Extract $4 & Up
Cocoa Powder $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.