Reindeer Cake Pops Recipe: Turn Simple Chocolate Cake Pops Into Fun Reindeer Treats for Christmas by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 25 to 35 minutes (approximately)
Total Time: 55 to 65 minutes
- 1 box chocolate cake mix, plus ingredients to make it
- 1 tub chocolate frosting
- red M&Ms
- edible eyes
- cake pop sticks
Here's how to make them:
- Make the cake mix using a 13x9-inch baking pan. Cool completely.
- Crumble the cake into a large bowl.
- Add about 3/4 of the frosting and mix well.
- Shape into small, round balls. Place on a serving platter.
- Using the leftover frosting as "glue," add pretzels for the antlers, the edible eyes and an M&M for the nose.
- Insert the cake pop stick.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
13x9-inch Baking Pans $7 & Up
Cake Pop Sticks $3 & Up
Chocolate Cake Mix $1 & Up
Chocolate Cake Frosting $2 & Up
Edible Eyes $3 & Up
M&Ms $3 & Up
Pretzels $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.