Fun Snowman Meringues Recipe Adds Whimsey to Your Holiday Cookie Tray by 30Seconds Food
You can also use these meringue snowmen to decorate a fun holiday cake. Frost the cake, add sprinkles and pop some of these little guys on top. So easy.
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 1 1/2 hours
Total Time: 2 hours
- 4 egg whites, at room temperature
- 1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon mint extract or vanilla extract
- black sprinkles or tube cake decorating gel
- orange sprinkles or tube cake decorating gel
Here's how to make it:
- Beat the egg whites until foamy with an electric mixer. Slowly add in the sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, until it's all combined. Continue to beat until it becomes stiff, glossy peaks. Gently fold in the vanilla or mint extract.
- Use a cake decorating bag or a plastic food storage bag with the tip cut off to pipe snowmen shapes onto parchment paper-lined cookie sheets.
- Decorate with the gel or sprinkles to create the snowman.
- Bake in a preheated 200-degree F oven for about 1 1/2 hours, or until firm. Cool completely before storing in an airtight container or holiday tin.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.