Festive Snowman Meringues Recipe: Invite These Easy Meringue Snowmen to Your Holiday Cookie Tray by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 1 1/2 hours
Total Time: 2 hours
- 4 egg whites, at room temperature
- 1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon mint extract or vanilla extract
- black sprinkles or tube cake decorating gel
- orange sprinkles or tube cake decorating gel
Here's how to make it:
- Beat the egg whites until foamy with an electric mixer. Slowly add in the sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, until it's all combined. Continue to beat until it becomes stiff, glossy peaks. Gently fold in the vanilla or mint extract.
- Use a cake decorating bag or a plastic food storage bag with the tip cut off to pipe snowmen shapes onto parchment paper-lined cookie sheets.
- Decorate with the gel or sprinkles to create the snowman.
- Bake in a preheated 200-degree F oven for about 1 1/2 hours, or until firm. Cool completely before storing in an airtight container or holiday tin.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Cookie Sheets $8 & Up
Parchment Paper $3 & Up
Cake Decorating Bags $4 & Up
Electric Mixer $15 & Up
Christmas Tins $6 & Up
Gel Cake Decorating Tubes $3 & Up
Cream of Tartar $3 & Up
Granulated Sugar $3 & Up
Mint Extract $4 & Up
Vanilla $4 & Up
Black Sprinkles $4 & Up
Orange Sprinkles $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.