Boozy Rum Balls Recipe: This Spirited Holiday Rum Ball Recipe Is Full of Rum-tum-tum-tum by Donna John
Spiked with rum, you'll need to keep the little drummer boy away from them, but your adult friends and family will love this easy rums ball recipe. Don't like rum? Use whiskey or bourbon instead.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 bag (12 ounces) vanilla wafers, crushed fine
- 1 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1/4 cup rum
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the powdered sugar, cocoa powder, crushed vanilla wafers and walnuts in a bowl. Mix well.
- Add the corn syrup and rum. Mix until well combined.
- Shape into balls and then roll in cocoa powder or flaked coconut.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
The Little Drummer Boy $1.29 & Up
Powdered Sugar $3 & Up
Cocoa Powder $2 & Up
Walnuts $3 & Up
Vanilla Wafers $3 & Up
Flaked Coconut $3 & Up
Light Corn Syrup $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.