Hot Chocolate Cupcakes With Marshmallow Buttercream Icing Recipe: This Holiday Treat Will Change the Way You Think About Hot Chocolate by 30Seconds Food
Rich hot chocolate cupcakes topped with a fluffy, sweet marshmallow buttercream is what you need to make this holiday season – and throughout the winter. You'll never look at hot chocolate the same way again.
- 1 box chocolate fudge cake mix
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 2/3 cup oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 dry instant hot chocolate packet
- 1 box (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow fluff
- 2 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
Here's how to make them:
- Line muffin pans with baking liners. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Beat the cake mix, oil, eggs, hot chocolate packet and pudding mix together with an electric mixer about 2 minutes. Pour into the muffin tins, filling 3/4 full. Bake for 15-17 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool.
- While the cupcakes cool, beat together the butter, marshmallow fluff and vanilla. Slowly add in the powdered sugar and cream. Beat until fluffy.
- Pipe or mound the frosting onto the cooled cupcakes. Garnish with marshmallows and chocolate.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Muffin Tins $6 & Up
Baking Liners $3 & Up
Electric Mixers $10 & Up
Fudge Cake Mix $1 & Up
Hot Chocolate Mixes $2 & Up
Instant Chocolate Pudding Mixes $2 & Up
Marshmallow Fluff $2 & Up
Vanilla Extract $4 & Up
Powdered Sugar $2 & Up
Mini Marshmallows $2 & Up
Chocolate Chips $2 & Up
Candy Cane Spoons $3 & Up
Candy Canes $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.