Turkey & Stuffing Meatloaf Recipe Is Thanksgiving Dinner in One Bite by Donna John
You know when you get that perfect bite of Thanksgiving dinner by dragging a piece of turkey through the gravy and into the stuffing? This turkey and stuffing meatloaf recipe tastes just like that.
If you're looking for an alternative to a big ol' turkey, this turkey meatloaf may be the answer. It is absolutely delicious and easy to make.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 50 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour
Servings: 6 to 8
- 2 pounds ground turkey
- 1 box Stove Top Stuffing (I used Stove Top Stuffing Turkey)
- 1 cup jarred turkey gravy (I used Heinz Roasted Turkey Gravy)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup diced carrots
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon ground sage
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
Here's how to make it:
- Melt the butter in a skillet. Cook the onions, celery and carrot for about 5 to 7 minutes or until softened. Add the garlic and cook 1 more minute. Add 3 tablespoons of the turkey gravy and cook 2 minutes more. Remove from the heat and allow to cool.
- In a bowl, combine the ground turkey, stuffing mix, eggs, milk, thyme, sage and cooled onion-celery mixture. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Mix gently to combine.
- Put the mixture into a loaf pan (do not pack, keep it loose). Top with about 1/4 cup of the turkey gravy. Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 40 minutes. Serve with additional heated turkey gravy.
Note: we may occasionally reference products based on a contributor’s personal opinion. But 30Seconds is not affiliated or in no way endorses or makes any warranties about specific products. However, 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Loaf Pans $8 & Up
Turkey Gravy $2 & Up
Heinz Roasted Turkey Gravy $2 & Up
Stove Top Stuffing $2 & Up
Stove Top Stuffing Turkey Flavor $2 & Up
Thyme $3 & Up
Ground Sage $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.