No-Bake Creamy Caramel Chocolate Pie Recipe Is Out of This World by 30Seconds Food
This isn't your typical caramel no-bake pie recipe. This is dreamy, creamy what-the-fluff magic. A sweet, creamy layer of fluffy goodness is topped with chocolate and caramel to create an out-of-this-world pie.
To change things up, switch the chocolate for flaked coconut and add some chopped nuts, or use a homemade caramel recipe like Chef Gigi's salted maple caramel sauce or sweet bourbon butterscotch sauce.
Prep Time: 10 minutes plus time to chill
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Servings: Makes 1 pie
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 carton (8 ounces) non-dairy whipped topping
- 1 ready-made pie crust
- 1/2 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 1 cup chopped chocolate or chocolate chips
- 1 - 2 cups whipped cream
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk and beat until smooth.
- Fold in the whipped topping.
- Pour half of the filling into the pie crust. Top with half of the caramel ice cream topping and chopped chocolate.
- Pour on the remaining filling. Top the entire pie with whipped cream. Drizzle with the remaining caramel and chocolate. Chill until ready to serve.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.