Best Coconut Cream Pie Recipe: A No-Bake Coconut Cream Pie Recipe for Easter by 30Seconds Food
No-bake desserts take some of the guesswork out of baking. This easy no-bake coconut cream pie recipe uses a homemade cookie crust, but you could just as easily prepare it in a premade pie crust or even a traditional pie crust. It's your call.
Be sure to plan ahead so your pie has time to chill in the refrigerator for at least two hours. This easy pie recipe is worth the wait.
Prep Time: 10 minutes plus 2 hours to chill
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 2 hours and 10 minutes
Servings: Makes 1 pie
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup milk
- 2 boxes (3.4 ounces) instant coconut cream pudding mix
- 1 1/2 cups shredded sweetened coconut
- 1 container (8 ounces) frozen non-dairy whipped topping
- 1 cup toasted coconut, for garnish (optional)
- whipped cream or additional non-dairy whipped topping
Here's how to make it.
- To make the pie crust, combine the cookie crumbs and melted butter. Press into the bottom and up the sides of a pie plate. Refrigerate while you make the filling.
- For the filling, stir together the sweetened condensed milk, milk, pudding mixes and coconut. Fold in the whipped topping. Pour into the pie crust. Refrigerate at least 2 hours. Garnish with toasted coconut and whipped cream before serving.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Pie Plates $9 & Up
Shortbread Cookies $4 & Up
Golden Oreos $3 & Up
Coconut Cream Pudding Mix $2 & Up
Sweetened Shredded Coconut $3 & Up
Sweetened Condensed Milk $2 & Up
Premade Pie Crusts $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.