Chocolate Derby Pie Recipe: This Chocolate, Walnut & Bourbon Pie Recipe Will Steal the Show by 30Seconds Food
Ooey, gooey, sticky and sweet, this easy chocolate and walnut derby pie recipe may be your most requested recipe. Just warning you.
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup light corn syrup
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 1/2 tablespoons bourbon
- dash of salt
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 3/4 cup mini semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 deep dish pie crust
- whipped cream
Here's how to make it:
- In a bowl, combine the sugar, corn syrup, butter, bourbon, salt and eggs. Mix with an electric mixer until well combined. Stir in the walnuts and chocolate chips. Pour into the unbaked pie crust.
- Bake in a preheated 375-degree F oven for about 35-40 minutes, or until the center of the pie is set. Cool completely. Top with whipped cream before serving.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Hand Mixers $15 & Up
Stand Mixers $40 & Up
Pie Plates $8 & Up
Pie Carrier $10 & Up
Granulated Sugar $3 & Up
Light Corn Syrup $3 & Up
Walnuts $4 & Up
Mini Semisweet Chocolate Chips $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.