Sweet Potato Curry Recipe: This Easy Vegetarian Curry Recipe Is Ready in About 20 Minutes by 30Seconds Food
Vegan Vegetarian Dinner
2 years ago
Add to collection
Got 20 minutes? This sweet potato curry recipe will be your new go-to recipe on Meatless Monday – or any day.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 18 minutes
Total Time: 23 minutes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 shallots, thinly sliced
- 2 sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 3 tablespoons red curry paste
- 1 can (14 ounces) coconut milk
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 1 bag baby spinach
- 1/2 cup green peas
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts
- cooked rice, for serving
Here's how to make it:
- Heat the olive oil in a soup pot. Add the shallots and cook about 1 minute.
- Add the sweet potatoes, curry paste, coconut milk and broth. Simmer on low heat about 12 to 15 minutes.
- Stir in the spinach and cook until wilted. Add the peas and cook another minute.
- Add the cilantro and peanuts. Taste and season with salt and pepper, to taste. Garnish with additional cilantro and peanuts. Serve over rice.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Red Curry Paste $3 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
Coconut Milk $3 & Up
Peanuts $3 & Up
Vegetable Broth $2 & Up
Rice $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.