Creamy Sweet Potato Hummus Recipe: You'll Be Sweet On This Healthy Savory Hummus Recipe by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 3 sweet potatoes
- 1 can (15 ounces) chickpeas, drained, rinsed and liquid reserved
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
Here's how to make it:
- Bake the sweet potatoes until tender. Cool and remove the flesh. Set aside.
- In a blender, add the chickpeas, olive oil, sweet potato, tahini, lemon juice, lemon zest and cumin. Blend until smooth. If hummus is too thick, add a little of the reserved chickpea liquid. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.