Gingerbread Pumpkin Trifle Recipe: This Creamy Gingerbread Trifle Recipe Is What Fall Is All About by 30Seconds Food
Thanksgiving desserts. Ahh. With pumpkin, gingerbread, pecans and cinnamon, this easy trifle recipe shouts fall to the rafters.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20 to 25 minutes
Total Time: 35 to 40 minutes
- 1 box gingerbread mix, plus ingredients to make it
- 1 box (3 ounces) cook-and-serve vanilla pudding mix, plus ingredients to make it
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 2/3 cups pumpkin puree
- 1 cup pecan halves or chopped pecans
- 1 container whipped topping or whipped cream
- toppings: pecans, ground cinnamon
Here's how to make it:
- Bake the gingerbread according to package directions. When cool, break into pieces.
- Prepare pudding mix according to package directions, adding brown sugar, pumpkin puree and cinnamon at the end. Mix well. Cool completely.
- In a trifle bowl or individual dessert cups, layer the gingerbread pieces, pumpkin mixture, pecans and whipped cream. Repeat layers. Garnish with pecans and ground cinnamon. Cover and refrigerate until cold. Serve.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Trifle Bowls $10 & Up
Dessert Cups $6 & Up
Gingerbread Mix $3 & Up
Pumpkin Puree $2 & Up
Ground Cinnamon $2 & Up
Brown Sugar $2 & Up
Pecans $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.