Quick Halloween Treats for Kids: How to Give Rice Krispies® Treats a Halloween Makeover in Minutes by 30Seconds Food
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 package (10 ounces) marshmallows or 4 cups mini marshmallows
- 6 cups Rice Krispies® cereal
- black cookie frosting
- white cookie frosting
- edible eyes
Here's how to make them:
- Melt the butter in a pot. Add the marshmallows and cook until melted. Pour in the cereal. Stir until combined. Pour into a 13x9-inch baking pan and allow to cool.
- Using a sharp knife or your favorite Halloween cookie cutters, cut into shapes (pumpkin, tombstone or rectangle for the mummy).
- Using the black cookie frosting, draw eyes for the pumpkin and write "RIP" on the tombstone.
- For the mummy, draw bandages with the white cookie frosting, add a "scar" with the black icing and add edible eyes. If you don't have edible eyes, use a small piece of marshmallow and some black cookie icing.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Rice Krispies Cereal $3 & Up
Marshmallows $2 & Up
Black Cookie Icing $3 & Up
White Cookie Icing $3 & Up
Edible Eyes $2 & Up
Halloween Cookie Cutters $6 & Up
13x9-inch Baking Pans $7 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.