The Fiery Fieri Tequila Cocktail Recipe Is What Happens When a Chef & Rock Star Team Up by 30Seconds Food
What do you get when Sammy Hagar and Guy Fieri team up to make tequila? A hot drink, of course! This Fiery Fieri brings the heat by combining the unique favors of barbecue sauce, bitters and tequila. The liquid shines as its smoky notes blend with the sweetness of the brown sugar and spicy hint of chipotle that are sure to turn things up a notch this Halloween.
- 2 ounces Santo Mezquila or your favorite tequila
- 1 ounce agave nectar
- 1 1/2 ounces fresh-squeezed lime juice
- 1/2 ounce Guy Fieri’s Bourbon Brown Sugar BBQ or your favorite barbecue sauce
- 2 dashes aromatic bitters
- chipotle chile sugar, for garnish
Chipotle Chile Sugar
Here's how to make it:
- To make the chipotle chile sugar, combine the sugar and chipotle powder.
- Rim a 10-ounce cocktail glass with chipotle sugar blend. Fill with ice and set aside.
- Fill a drink shaker 2/3 with ice. Add the tequila, agave nectar, lime juice, barbecue sauce and bitters. Put the lid on and shake for 10-15 seconds.
- Strain contents into the glass. Serve.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Cocktail Glasses $10 & Up
Drink Shakers $6 & Up
Guy Fieri Cookbooks $6 & Up
Sammy Hagar Music $1.29 & Up
Agave Nectar $4 & Up
Barbecue Sauce $1 & Up
Aromatic Bitters $10 & Up
Sugar $3 & Up
Chipotle Chile Powder $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.