Buffalo Chicken Meatballs Recipe: This 20-Minute Meatball Recipe Could Be the Best Dinner You Make All Year by Tanya Kuzmanovic
These meatballs were so delicious that my entire family gobbled them down – no leftovers! Next time, I'm doubling the recipe. The recipe originates on Delish, but I made a few tweaks and everyone agreed that it was the best homemade dinner we've had in a long time.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 17 to 19 minutes
Total Time: 22 to 24 minutes
- 1 pound ground chicken
- olive oil, for the baking sheet
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1/3 cup hot sauce (preferably Frank's RedHot)
- 1/3 cup cream cheese
- 1/3 cup panko bread crumbs
- 2 stalks celery, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions (more for garnish)
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
Here's how to make it:
- In a small pot over medium heat, combine the butter, hot sauce and cream cheese. Season with salt, to taste. Whisk for 2 minutes or until the butter and cheese have melted. Remove from heat and cool.
- In a bowl, combine the bread crumbs, celery, garlic, egg, green onions and garlic powder. Season with salt. Add the chicken and half the hot sauce. Mix well.
- Form into 1-inch meatballs. Place on an olive oil-coated baking sheet. Bake in a preheated 425-degree F oven for 15 to 17 minutes or until lightly golden.
- Drizzle remaining sauce over meatballs and garnish with additional green onions. Serve.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.