Buffalo Chicken Meatballs Recipe: These Meatballs Could Be the Best Damn Dinner You'll Make All Year by Tanya Kuzmanovic
These meatballs were so delicious that my entire family gobbled them down – no leftovers! Next time, I'm doubling the recipe. The recipe originates on Delish, but I made a few tweaks and everyone agreed that it was the best homemade dinner we've had in a long time.
- 1 pound ground chicken
- olive oil, for the baking sheet
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1/3 cup hot sauce (preferably Frank's RedHot)
- 1/3 cup cream cheese
- 1/3 cup panko bread crumbs
- 2 stalks celery, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions (more for garnish)
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
Here's how to make it:
- In a small pot over medium heat, combine the butter, hot sauce and cream cheese. Season with salt, to taste. Whisk for 2 minutes or until the butter and cheese have melted. Remove from heat and cool.
- In a bowl, combine the bread crumbs, celery, garlic, egg, green onions and garlic powder. Season with salt. Add the chicken and half the hot sauce. Mix well.
- Form into 1-inch meatballs. Place on an olive oil-coated baking sheet. Bake in a preheated 425-degree F oven for 15 to 17 minutes or until lightly golden.
- Drizzle remaining sauce over meatballs and garnish with additional green onions. Serve.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.