Lavender Iced Coffee Recipe Helps You Sip Your Stress Away by 30Seconds Food
Lavender is often used to reduce stress and anxiety – and many of us are dealing with a lot of stress right about now. This easy lavender iced coffee recipe is a tasty way to help manage those stress levels.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 2 minutes
Total Time: 7 minutes
- 1 cup fresh-brewed coffee
- cream or coffee creamer
- ice cubes or coffee ice cubes made with leftover coffee
Lavender Simple Syrup
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 2 teaspoons lavender leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Here's how to make it:
- To make the lavender simple syrup, put all the ingredients into a sauce pot. Bring to a boil and cook for about 2 minutes. Remove and allow to cool.
- Put ice cubes or coffee ice cubes into a tall glass. Add coffee and creamer to your liking, then stir in a little lavender simple syrup. Take a sip and add more syrup until it fits your taste. Serve. Garnish with additional lavender leaves, if desired.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.