Pecan Pie in a Mug Recipe: This Gooey Pecan Pie Recipe for Two Is the Definition of Fall by 30Seconds Food
If fall was a flavor, it would be pecan pie (sorry, pumpkin pie spice). When you need a pecan pie fix but don't want to make a whole pie, this pecan pie mug recipe is for you. It makes two, so be sure to share.
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup, honey or agave nectar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- dash of salt
- 1 egg
- 2/3 cup chopped pecans
- 2 graham crackers or gingersnap cookies, crushed (about 2 tablespoons)
- pecans and additional crushed cookies, for the top
Here's how to make it:
- In a bowl, combine the butter, brown sugar, maple syrup, vanilla, salt, egg and chopped nuts.
- Put 1 tablespoon on the crushed cookies onto the bottom of each mug.
- Divide the filling between the two mugs.
- Microwave for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or until set but still a little jiggly.
- Decorate the top with the pecan halves and more crushed cookies. Top with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream. Serve hot.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Brown Sugar $3 & Up
Maple Syrup $5 & Up
Honey $4 & Up
Agave Nectar $4 & Up
Vanilla $4 & Up
Pecans $4 & Up
Graham Crackers $3 & Up
Gingersnaps $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.