Ooey Gooey Pecan Pie in a Mug Recipe: A Great Alternative to a Whole Pie on Thanksgiving by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 2 minutes
Total Time: 7 minutes
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup, honey or agave nectar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- dash of salt
- 1 egg
- 2/3 cup chopped pecans
- 2 graham crackers or gingersnap cookies, crushed (about 2 tablespoons)
- pecans and additional crushed cookies, for the top
Here's how to make it:
- In a bowl, combine the butter, brown sugar, maple syrup, vanilla, salt, egg and chopped nuts.
- Put 1 tablespoon on the crushed cookies onto the bottom of each mug.
- Divide the filling between the two mugs.
- Microwave for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or until set but still a little jiggly.
- Decorate the top with the pecan halves and more crushed cookies.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Brown Sugar $3 & Up
Maple Syrup $5 & Up
Honey $4 & Up
Agave Nectar $4 & Up
Vanilla $4 & Up
Pecans $4 & Up
Graham Crackers $3 & Up
Gingersnaps $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.